7 NIGHT BALTIC CRUISE
Sapphire Princess 27th April 2019
Join the Sapphire Princess in Southampton for this magical 7 night night cruise with ports of call at: Bruges (Zeebrugge), At Sea, Copenhagen, Skagen, Oslo, At Sea before returning to Southampton.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Board your ship between 12 noon and 3 p.m.|
YOUR HOLIDAY HOME AT SEA
With such a stunning variety of entertainment venues, great dining options and fantastic activity programmes, there’s no wonder the beautiful Sapphire Princess is considered such a popular choice. This stunning ship is the perfect choice for those wanting a family cruise holiday of a lifetime to some of the world’s hottest cruise destinations. The elegant and luxurious lounges, beautifully designed public spaces and spacious pool areas provide the perfect ambience for passengers looking for a more peaceful and romantic getaway. Her welcoming and helpful crew will make sure you enjoy your holiday in just the way you want to on the exciting Sapphire Princess.
Facilities on board
- Four main pool areas, several whirlpools, children’s splash pool
- Selection of themed restaurants, speciality Steakhouse and Sabatini’s restaurants.
- Princess Theatre, show lounges and live entertainment in other bars and lounges
- Asian-themed Lotus Spa
- Gym, multi-sports court, golf simulator, mini-golf
- Shopping and duty-free boutiques
- Tonnage 115,875
- Passenger capacity 2,674
- Total Crew 1,238
- Total Cabins 1,337
- Decks 13