7 NIGHT MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE
MSC Meraviglia 10th March 2023
Join the MSC Meraviglia in Barcelona on this Magical Mediterranean Cruise with ports of call at: Civitavecchia (Rome), Palermo (Sicily), Malta, At Sea, Barcelona, Marseille, Genoa, Civitavecchia (Rome)
|Board your ship between 12 noon and 3 p.m.
YOUR HOLIDAY HOME AT SEA
Just like the marvels of the Colosseum or the Eiffel Tower, the skyscrapers of Dubai or looking up at the Christ of Corcovado, in Rio. You will gasp in wonder at the incredible Meraviglia. Aptly named, Meraviglia means wonder in Italian and it certainly is. With its sophisticated combination of state-of-the-art-technology, design, comfort and practicality. It is a ship that will dazzle you.
The luxury Yacht Club area has been expanded. The whole ceiling of the inside promenade is covered with a giant 480-m² LED screen: a digital sky, capable of transmitting vistas, events, sunrises, sunsets and the starry skies at night. Entertainment areas include a fun park and a water park, breathtaking panoramic areas and two covered promenades.
Facilities on board
- 315 metres long with more than 33,000 sq. m of public spaces
- 2,250 guest cabins with luxury accommodation for up to 5,700 guests
- New cluster cabins (combining 2 to 3 cabins) for more comfort for all the members of the family
- Outdoor Aqua Park connected to a double deck indoor amusement park
- Double deck aft lounge designed for ground-breaking entertainment
- Double deck atrium with glass wall for spectacular sea views
- Double deck indoor promenade with shops, innovative bars, specialty restaurants and the longest LED dome at sea
- Duplex cabins with private whirlpool baths
- Enhanced MSC Yacht Club with vast solarium with pool and dedicated restaurant
- World-leading environmental and safety technologies
- Tonnage 167,600
- Passenger capacity 4500
- Total Crew 1,536
- Total Cabins 2,244
- Decks 18