17 NIGHT Caribbean RE-POSITIONING CRUISE
Norwegian Dawn 8th November 2023
Join the Norwegian Dawn in New York for this 17 night magical Panama Canal Cruise with ports of call at: New York, (3 days at sea), Curacao, Aruba, Santa Marta, Cartagena, Colon, Gatun Lake, Puerto Limon, At Sea, Roatan, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, At Sea, Tampa.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||New York|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Board your ship between 12 noon and 3 p.m.|
YOUR HOLIDAY HOME AT SEA
With the freedom to choose when and where to dine, how you want to dress, and what you want to do, cruise life is really easy-going on the beautiful Norwegian Dawn. The casual flexibility of NCL’s Freestyle Cruising concept has guided the design of Norwegian Dawn, making it an ideal choice for cruise first-timers, whether you’re travelling in a family group or as a couple. Yet seasoned travellers will also enjoy the quality and choice of cuisine, sensational entertainment, and the exceptionally efficient and friendly staff. It’s a combination that has made NCL one of the world’s most popular cruise lines.
Facilities on board
- Twelve restaurants and cafes, including French, Italian, Asian and Brazilian specialities
- Large main pool, kids’ fun-pool, indoor lap-pool, six hot tubs
- Luxury spa and salon for beauty and massage treatments.
- Main Stardust show lounge, variety of live entertainment bars and lounges
- Sports courts, fitness centre, jogging track, golf nets
- Kids’ club activities
- Tonnage 91,740
- Passenger capacity 2,476
- Total Crew 1,069
- Total Cabins 1,238
- Decks 14