7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona
23rd September 2022
Join the Norwegian Epic in Barcelona on this 7 night Magical Western Mediterranean Cruise, with ports of call at: Naples – Civitavecchia – Livorno – Cannes and Palma before returning to Barcelona where you disembark for your flight home.
|Board your ship between 12 noon and 3 p.m.
YOUR HOLIDAY HOME AT SEA
With an innovative new era of stunning cabins and suites, world-famous entertainment and more than twenty sensational dining options, this isn’t just another new ship; it’s a new approach to cruising. Norwegian Epic’s wonderful range of facilities makes her the perfect choice for all cruise lovers, from fun-loving families to romantic couples and single passengers. Anyone who appreciates high-quality amenities and friendly, efficient staff will love cruising on the Epic. And, of course, guests can enjoy total freedom in doing whatever they want, whenever they want, thanks to cruise lines easy-going cruise style.
Facilities on board
- Huge range of restaurants and cafés, including international specialities
- Innovative cabin design, including studios for single travellers
- Huge Aqua Park with slides and bowl plunge, kids’ pool and Splash and Play park
- Mandara spa area and full salon services
- Main Epic show lounge with world-famous acts, Cirque Dreams dinner and Blue Man Group
- Variety of live entertainment bars and lounges
- Tonnage 156,000
- Passenger capacity 4,228
- Total Crew 1,730
- Total Cabins 2,100
- Decks 19