7 NIGHT MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE
Royal Caribbean – Oasis of the Seas 12th May 2023
Join the Jewel of the Seas in Barcelona on this Classic, Magical Mediterranean Cruise with ports of call at: Barcelona, Palma (Mallorca), Marseille, Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Civitavecchia (Rome), Naples, At Sea, Barcelona
|DEPARTURE TIME||Board your ship between 12 noon and 3 p.m.|
YOUR HOLIDAY HOME AT SEA
Oasis of the Seas
For a real cruising ‘wow’ we present the incredible Oasis of the Seas – a truly amazing floating environment that really has to be experienced to be believed; a fabulous must-see destination in itself. Whatever you’re looking for from your Imagine holiday, this most breathtaking, ingenious ship can truly offer it all – with its unique concept of creating distinctly designed on-board ‘neighbourhoods’. Meander lazily along the shop-lined streets of the spacious heart of the Oasis at Royal Promenade, where you’ll find a unique feature venue – the incredible Rising Tide Bar, the world’s first levitating bar at sea. How cool is that?
Facilities on board
- Seven distinctly designed entertainment neighbourhoods
- Four main pools and 10 whirlpools
- Main formal dining restaurant, numerous other restaurants and eateries.
- Sports courts, mini-golf and high-wire zip line.
- Spa and fitness centre, massage suites, youth spa.
- Main Opal show theatre, numerous live entertainment venues.
- Tonnage 222,900
- Passenger capacity 5,408
- Total Crew 2,164
- Total Cabins 2,704
- Decks 16